Monday, January 16, 2017

Ecstasy and Agony

I am at this doorstep
At this crossroad
Facing the infinite ecstasy
The end of all ends
The unfolding of my truth

But I still suffer from this agony
Agony of your ignorance
It feels like leaving a clan alone to enter this bliss
My heart is wrenched for every moment of yours spent in untruth
What are you trying to protect? With all your efforts?
These are all carcasses you take for a culture and rich heritage
Stinking to the heavens and causing you eternal suffering
These are only the symbols you  are carrying  of the auspiciousness
Hoping one day your prayer will be answered and your faith will bear a fruit
But this is not the way
Its not my wish that you must rot in your own false convictions
Its just the way of the existence

Why would you trust me anyway, though
You will try with all your being
To pull me on the 'right' path so that I let go of my 'fantasies'
But I have nothing to let go anymore
I am not holding onto anything
My pleasure is not a 'result' of anything
Its just there like an endless, continuous fountain
The source is unlocked
The miracle has happened
The meditation has happened
The auspicious has happened

A strange experience is this
Like a small lamp of joy in enormous storm of misery
But, to my surprise
This lamp is inextinguishable

Feels like being on drugs
On a mundane Monday
And there is no way back
To the so called normalcy
This is the most normal I can be
Even after drinking everybody's misery
This being smiles and smiles
Maybe this is just another of my desire
Of sharing this domain beyond the domain of all phenomena
The realm of the being

May we see the new heights of human consciousness
May this secret spread like a wildfire
May the Buddha in everyone of us
Be remembered and awakened

No comments:

Post a Comment